The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Brief Return to Burlington

Unable to take photos whilst in one of the most beautiful places to ride, I relied on teammate and young talent Joey Rosskopf to share with me and ultimately you some of the sights from our camp in Italy. The majority of the team put in 1500-1600kms in 9 days, amounting to something around 45 hours. Because it was my first week on the bike, I was given a little reign and able to take Day 3 as a recovery day and rest completely on Day 6. So, despite the fact that I was hammered and beaten by all of my teammates who are impressively fit, I'm happy to say that the camp was a complete success. I am injury free at present and I got to ride around on panoramic mountains for 10 days with the motivation of new teammates from all over the world. Check a couple of these cool shots below.




No comments:

Post a Comment