The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The last supper

We had our last dinner before the USA PRO CYCLING CHALLENGE begins with tomorrow's 8.3km downhill time trial. Tonight, we're all doing what we do best before the excitement begins: surfing on our computers listening to music, catching up with family on the phone and, in the Efimkins' case, talking to his twin brother!

Tomorrow marks a day to present the teams to the onlookers and produce a basic General Classification construct. The winner tomorrow might not win the race overall, but a short individual prologue stage does a lot for setting a tone and taking out the jitters from a possibly nervous field. Personally, I feel very relaxed going into the race, but I know that it will be among the most challenging I will have ever done.

I'm going to get into the habit of including my daily breakfast on this thing for you. Today I had a couple of bowls of chopped fruit (peach, strawberries, cantaloupe) on Kashi Crunch! granola. I had a piece of bread smattered with Nutella, once I found that stash of gold. Coffee included.

Until tomorrow. Don't forget that I make updates during the day on Twitter under the @Will_Dragon. Log in, register for free and stay in touch that way as well to see photos I upload during the day. It's free and it takes 2 minutes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment