The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I left Aunt Melanie in Santa Fe this morning for Salt Lake City. There, I encountered a few surprises. First, as I was waiting for the shuttle and trying to meet up with my new teammate Vladimir Efimkin, brother of A. Efimkin, both former AG2R riders, he took the very shuttle I had called while I was looking for him and sped off. Nothing short of an extra round hour at the airport, I met up with Fabio to take the next ride to the Sheraton.

The next surprise was meeting up with old friends at the restaurant for a mid-summer luncheon, but what was really the cap of it all, was all this new kit that awaited me in an unassuming white trashbag, presented by seigneur Ronny Goicochea. See attached photos.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment