The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Colorado Prep

Having left my phone at the Texas Roadhouse after dinner tonight, I can't post all the gooey photos of today's ride for you. Well, I'll get to that. We saw Buffalo Bill's Grave at the top of Lookout Mtn, a climb we do on the last stage of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge.

I'm rooming with Alexander Efimkin, twin of Vladimir Efimkin (the newest addition to TT1). The two rode together on AG2R last year and are back racing together on TT1. A profile of a few new faces is due to you, including Danielle Callegarin, one of TT1's Italian riders that joined us in Scott Stewart's absence for this upcoming tour in Colorado. Scott has come down with something still to be determined and left the Tour of Utah early to go home to Michigan. I was sad to see my only American compatriot leave, but I've got to work on my italian sometime...

Wish me luck locating my cellular device.

No comments:

Post a Comment