The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breathing through straws

8,000 ft. Only 1,000 ft to go before we arrive at start elevation(stage1)! Having done Tour of Utah, we're not ill-prepared, though racing groom 9,000-12,000 ft is a whole different animal than proud 5-6,000.


No service prevented that quick post yesterday AM.

I spent about 35-40 minutes in an attempt to bridge solo to a breakaway yesterday as the first attack I went with was stifled quickly. It had ~1min or so when I attacked and was within 15-20sec, but the would not wait seeing I was a threat to the KOM Jersey. Today is another day, though, and I'm not one to wait around, as you know. It's the queen stage of 210km today. Wish us luck! The GC will most likely be decided today, but a stage win or breakaway success is not out of the question.

Cheerio.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment