The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My off-weeks

I walked up and down my street a whole lot. Here are two drag queens that couldn't resist me while Marshalling at the Burlington Marathon. I spent some quality time and money setting up my new studio apartment here on the Marketplace to make it comfortable for #1. The brick walkway is entertaining enough for people-watching, anyway, and this cat seems to enjoy doing the same. A regular on the marketplace, himself, this Tabby sits atop the handlebars of his bike and passes the day lazily, free of worry.

I travel to Quebec tomorrow for my 2nd Tour de Beauce. I'll be making the drive up and racing from the 14-19th. So, today will be my final weekend in Burlington for about a week. I'm looking forward to a fun group ride or two between today and tomorrow AM. I'll be online throughout Tour de Beauce. Follow along! This is my first team race since my tumble on Stage 3 of Tour of California. Hope you all are well and have room to make this a routine stop online during your morning coffee sipping. Cheers.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment