The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Friday, May 27, 2011

Recovering

I've had a little time away from the hype of California and the accident that gave me and many others a bit of a scare. I'm doing well and recovering mind and body in no better place than Burlington, VT among some close friends from my days in Uni. I took an apartment up here for the duration of the summer months and will use this place as my training locus for the next set of upcoming races.

I will not be attending the USPRO National Road Championships this weekend but instead, use this time to refocus on the next half of the season's goals. Tour de Beauce in Quebec will be from June 14-19, and immediately following that I will be one of the lucky riders from TT1 going back to China for Tour of Qinghai Lake July 1-10.

Here are some classic Burlington VT photos. Today doesn't look as nice as these shots do, but sometimes it just has to rain, and I'm going to embrace the hell out of it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Hi Will, Good to see you are recovering.Hope the training goes well and good luck for the rest of the season. Regards, Aidan (Study Coordinator for the AToC TT1 clinical trial)

    ReplyDelete