The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Update

It's Sunday night. Yesterday we recovered by riding around really easy, today was again, not a hard day for some. I decided to do the longer ride with a group of five over to Flanders and Oodenarde. We hit some of the classics' climbs and got back in just over 4:15. Quickly, I ran in for a sandwich before lunch was over and then headed out for another 2 hrs. I wanted some time to myself and was enjoying the day-even though my legs were hurting a little. Now I'm good and tired, fully expecting a sound night's sleep. Tomorrow will be a rest day and then Tuesday we will shuttle over to preview the E3 Prijs climbs and ride for 100-150km. Wednesday we MIGHT get into another 1.1 race. Battery dies.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment