The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Week Drags On

I didn't get my bike for a few days after the trip, and the afternoon I did, I headed out to the Refugio climb and came back at dark. I felt horribly, but I halfway expected I would, still keeping a halfway decent pace with the wind. The next day, though, yesterday, I was worse. I turned around early and crawled home. Today I needed the day. I had a 3hr nap yesterday and woke up with aches and a little illness today. Day off. I want to train but I can't train if I can't pedal and I can't race if I can't train... so I exercise some more patience. It's frustrating facing this immediately after the delayed bike. So it goes. Another 3hr nap today. Hopefully I'll be weapons of mass destruction again soon. Hell, I leave for Belgium in a week.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment