The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nuun arrives

I couldn't do much better getting these photos situated properly, so I will leave it as it was meant to be...

Check out what Nuun came up with! A treasure on my doorstep after my first day of riding in a week. Great timing because I sweat a lot in the heat! The only problem with Nuun is when I run out. My addiction to tasty electrolytes is incredible. Better hope you're not around when I drop my last tablet. Oh, and one more thing: these things are great for average people that go out and get tanked. If you hate hangovers, pop a bottle and drop a tab into your forced glass of water before you go to bed. It's better than Gatorade.

What's more, I stopped at Ken's house on my way home and crazy Shawn is in town. I feel a big dinner tonight with the boys in the hood.

Shower me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment