The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Handzame Classic

I race this tomorrow. Fortunately, there will be less cobbles and a few more hills (so I hear). Still trying to figure out how to go forwards on bumps when I have more than 20psi in my tires (in cross, its a lot easier).

Next Saturday I will be entered into the E3 Prijs Harlebeken, a very famous classic that hits many of the titled climbs in Flanders.

The Vampires woke me up this morning for a taste of my red juice. If I get tested enough, can I write that off, too? Maybe someone can post a link to the race so others know where to view it online. www.steephill.tv is usually a good start. Good night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. as if sleeping wasn't enough of a problem there. hey, goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm dragons and vampires... these are medieval times...alors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm dragons and vampires... these are medieval times...alors...

    ReplyDelete