The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tour Of The Battenkill UCI 1.2


Well, here I am fixated on the computer, refreshing my accuweather tab. The decision I'm making right now is: Leg warmers or no leg warmers? I have some Morgan Blue oil that Chris brought me back from Belgium that's just screaming to get used today. I'm thinking about going the oil-route. Lyne might kill me for making that decision, so don't tell her.

In this photo, courtesy of Fabio who will forever be my happily assigned roommate, is the reenacted Ace Ventura's "White Devil" character. Can you see the resemblance? Nobody messes....with the do...

2 comments:

  1. Well, that race could have gone better, but I reaffirmed today that I'm riding very well and when things go a little better, the result will come! Ken to 5th put some confectioner's sugar on the cake, but we lacked the cherry that would have been a podium spot.

    ReplyDelete