The 2012 Kit

The 2012 Kit

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Almost...

I just got back from Team Type 1 Camp. I'm regrouping.

There will be a post tomorrow. It will be ready before the NASCAR race Sunday evening, but if you must wait until work Monday, by all means, read it then.

If you want to complain, send your emails to cworden@uvm.edu, my editor.

If you want a snack, you should get a Raw Revolution nutrition bar and enjoy it. They're my new big thing.

If you want to see new, Dragon-related photos, scroll down. Any photos forwarded to me might be lucky enough to get posted online. Try me.

I'm going to post something nice for everyone to read. It'll be ready before the NASCAR race this Sunday evening, but if you must wait until work Monday, by all means, read it then.

1 comment:

  1. What's up with the kits? It looks more like a race with everyone is wearing something different.

    ReplyDelete